Pine Acres Lodge
US$85
ComfortInn
US$96
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Laurinburg(Laurinburg)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$59
Travelocity
Economy Motel(Rockingham)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here when we took our daughter to St. Andrews University. It was clean and well priced. It is not far from the University or the barn. Would stay here again. My husband has stayed several times and he likes it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stopped here on our way to Ocean Isle Beach. Since we were only sleeping here for one night we decided to save a few dollars. I would spend the few extra bucks the next time. Everything about this hotel is so dated. You have to ring a bell to get into the motel office and the phone in the room is so old you couldn't even make a call to the office. We had a room for 3 people and had 2 of the most thread bare towels that I have ever seen. I have nicer rags at home. Each room has an old dirty white plastic chair out front and the one by our room had a pair of men's underwear on it. The room seemed clean but the furnishings and tv were so dated. We didn't have any specific problems but I never felt comfortable here and couldn't wait till morning to get out.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a good room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I just called to try to make a reservation for our softball team of young girls to stay here, while in town for a tournament, and was told by a rude woman at the front desk that "We don't rent rooms to baseball teams". Not exactly sure the reasoning for this, as she hung up quickly. We would have needed about 6-8 rooms for two nights, guess they don't like children, and don't need the business that bad.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank amanda h
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Stayed here for the first time due to changes in my route. I really like this motel and will make it a regular on my trips when staying overnight in this area. The room was very clean and in very good shape for its age. The carpet looked new . the bed linens were clean and the room was overall a nice room. There were no signs of any bed bugs, rodents or any other critters in the room. The pool looked clean and well maintained also. The price was less than $ 60.00 a night including tax. There was no mention of a breakfast, whether they had one or not I'm really not sure as I did not ask. The office staff was very freindly and efficent. I had no problems here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank highmiles61
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Pine Acres is not for those who expect 4 or 5 star accomodations and amenities. It is, however, a clean comfortable room with everything you need for a short stay. It is also very affordable and the staff was very accomodating. The pool, although we didn't have time to swim this trip, looked very inviting. I would definitely recommend this lodge to anyone and I'll stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business