Compassionate Expressions Mountain Inn & Healing Sanctuary
US$103
US$86
US$77
US$73
Comfort Inn Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
US$99
Country Inn
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$75
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hotels.com
US$90
US$79
US$76
All reviewsenergy healinghot tublife changingget away from it allangel's nestfire pitstayed longergoatstubsretreatpeacefulnessweddingmountainspropertyncanniversary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Compassionate Expressions is truly an amazing place! It is a beautiful location and inspires one to reconnect with their soul and with nature. I love to sit here and watch the colors of the sky and mountains unfold while being soothed by the sound of the creek. This is the kind of place that provides true relaxation, reflection and rejuvenation! Reva and Lenora are warm and welcoming hosts while insuring your privacy and quality quiet time. My energy healing session was transforming and Reva shares her special gift in such a genuine and heartfelt manner. The dogs and goats add to the openhearted and friendly spirit of this spot. I absolutely treasure my time here and love this very special place.This summer was my second visit and I will keep coming back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michsmile
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was a lovely property and a great way to get away from it all. There is no cell phone service, no internet and no TV so be prepared! The owners are delightful and accommodating and so are the three dogs, bunny and 2 goats!

Room Tip: We stayed in the cabins.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank newoman2004
Reviewed 6 June 2013

A special place different from the more commonplace getaway destinations. A place so warm and divine makes you reconnect, realise and rejuvenate.....Reva s conviction and sincerity reaches out and vibrates in the entire place and you will never be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SMahesh_4
Reviewed 3 May 2013

to visit this amazing, beautiful and spirit-filled slice of heaven on Earth. The natural beauty of the mountains, the trees, and the wildlife alone are worth the trip. The warm and loving welcome I received from the three resident "mascots" was a fantastic beginning to an amazing "me"-cation. I included massage and various other healing services. Reva's gifts are amazing. I came home feeling happier and more at peace with myself. For those of us with a high stress job or life, let Reva help you get re-centered and grounded. This is my third trip (and I plan many more in the future). Turn of the cellphone, leave the laptop at home, bring a good book, breathe the fresh mountain air, listen to nature as you fall asleep and love yourself! Namaste dear friends. - Tony - Bridgewater, Virginia

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank tonyinvirginia
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough about how great this place is. It is the perfect way to reconnect with your inner self and with nature. My partner and I had our commitment ceremony here last October, and didn't have the opportunity to relax, so we returned to spend some time just for us. The energy healing by Reva was relaxing and enlightening, and both Reva and Lenora were so welcoming and helpful. We will definitely be returning again and again!

• Stayed: April 2013