Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites
The Wilmingtonian(Wilmington)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,012 results
All reviewsfront deskreal eggsgreat hotelbest westernswilmington areastay there againpool and hot tubsoccer tournamentwafflesbreakfast barenjoyed our stayeasy accessmyrtle beachnorth carolinafree breakfastconvenient locationclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2012

This was the third time that we stayed at this Best Western and always enjoy it. This time we brought our small cocker with us and were delighted at how easy it was to come and go with him. We were again charmed by the entire staff - friendly, helpful, yet professional.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gail M
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Very clean hotel, very friendly staff. Good breakfast, very fresh and with staff on hand who care. Highly recommended. Receptionist even left us a hand written welcome note while we were out for dinner.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank awoolf61
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Going forward I will always stay at the Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites when in the area. I had a wonderful stay with great accommodation, the customer service was outstanding. I am a travel professional and I will differently be recommending this hotel to my clients traveling to this area. Everything about this hotel was top notch, but the winning STAR was the front desk agent Mary, she was such a warm spirit that really made me feel welcome.

Room Tip: 5th floor middle of building, nice a quiet with great view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
cegooden, General Manager at Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel & staff. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you as well as your clients in the future! Myself and my staff want to thank you for choosing Best Western PLUS Westgate for your lodging needs!
Corey Gooden

Reviewed 26 August 2012

being this hotel is 2 years old, I enjoyed my stay all the more. The staff was very professional and friendly. The room was very clean and I slept very comfortably in the beds. Great to not feel paranoid about how old and is the bed linen as clean as it appears. We had a good experience at the hotel and would come back again.

Room Tip: New hotel and we loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have stayed at this Best Western 5 times and love it. The staff are great. The accomodations are great. There is plenty of parking. The rooms are clean and modern. The pool and jacuzzi are well maintained. The breakfast is better then hotels charging twice the price. If you are want to stay in this area, there is no better place to stay. Thank you Stephanie for all your help!

Room Tip: Ask to stay facing the rear of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends