“A Nice room and wonderful staff, a delight to stay here.”

Red Carpet Inn Lenoir
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lenoir
Reviewed 10 February 2011

Taking a last minute trip. We had to have a centrally located hotel. The Red Carpet Inn was a wonderful hotel. It had beautifully remodeled room with new carpeting and bedspreads. The Front desk staff were courteous and were very helpful, as we needed direction and suggestions to dining and driving nearby as we were fron out of town. The housekeeping was very kind, we needed more towels and within minutes they were brough up to our room.Since this was a last minute trip we had forgot to bring a portable crib, we were traveling with an infant, so we called the front desk and they actually had a crib(Many hotels do not provide this service)It was brought up promptly.The continental was very good, as you had other things besides the normal danish and coffee routine. The landscape of the hotel was kept clean and well lit. I would definately recommend this hotel to friends and family. It was a great hotel for the price. Keep up the good work

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 February 2011

The hotel has great prices, great rooms, courteous staff, and free continental breakfast. The location is great with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2011

The rooms are newly decorated and have a cozy feeling. They provide the necessary amenities for a great price. Easy access to area attractions. The staff was very helpful.
They are planning on having the lobby bar open by our next visit.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hobbit800
redcarpetinnlenoir, Owner at Red Carpet Inn Lenoir, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2011

We thank you for your review and we hope you do you come back and see us again.

Reviewed 11 January 2011

I work away from home all the time and stay in plenty of hotels and I must say this place is one of the worst. The rooms were not clean, there was hair in the bathtub, the short kind. The floors were dirty the only thing "remodeled" about this place was a new sink. The door had to be forced open once unlocked and the staff is rude. There was someone drilling on an adjacent room every night I was here over three weeks. The internet only worked for 15 minute intervals before having to be reconnected. The TV only had about 8 working channels. The heat didnt work in the room...need I go on. Terrible place to stay, if I had not been forced to stay here with work I would have been better off sleeping in my car.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

I am very sorry that your stay was not what you expected. I would hope that you would visit us again and please call me directly so I can personally take care of you.

Reviewed 9 November 2010

This is the worst hotel by far that I have ever seen. The rooms were old and very dirty. There is a sign at the front door about renovation however, in my opinion they are just trying to cover up a bunch of filth. When I booked a room I was guaranteed the room of choice however, upon my arrival I was placed wherever they wanted to put me. The rooms stunk so bad and they were trying to be camoflauged with sprays. The mattresses were old and not comfortable at all. I was told lies when I inquired about the possibilty of this motel having BED BUGS. I was told that they had never had a problem with this when in fact from my research I found out this hotel had confirmed cases of BED BUGS this year. The managers are arrogant and think they are doing us a favor by renting us a dump for a night. I will never return and I would suggest no one else does either.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank firedup10
Reviewed 27 October 2010

I didn't actually stay at this motel but I did book and cancel a reservation in Aug2010. I was given a confirmation number and all was well. That was until mysterious charges appeared on my bank statement in October of 2010! I called the motel and they told me I didn't cancel the reservation. I was lied to SEVERAL times by the manager CHASITY and was given the run around along with totally unprofessional and uncourteous service!!
She was RUDE and Shady! I would NEVER recommend anyone booking with this motel unless you have money to throw away or time to waste chasing your tail.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2010

i would stay here again, it is rite in the heart of lenoir... 30min from boone and blowing rock..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business