“Everything a B&B should be.....”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lenoir
Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Lenoir B&B and Inns
Lenoir, N. Carolina
“Everything a B&B should be.....”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My husband took me here for our anniversary and boy was it fantastic. The bed was amazingly comfortable for both of us(he likes firm, me I like soft). We had the en suit room shown in the picture. Colors were soothing and just what I needed after a busy week. Large bathroom with a claw foot tub and large shower cube. Rose(owner) offers a breakfast selection that anyone would be crazy to not find something they liked. I had the de-lish Apple Caramel French Toast with bacon. She uses alot of fresh organic local produce and it shows in the quality of what she offers. Take the time to stay here. It's worth it.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank searney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Edina, MN
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have stayed in a lot of amazing B&Bs and this was one of the best! The home itself is stunning, spotless, and very comfortable. The food was made to order and top-notch and Rose's hospitality was even better than all of that. I would stay here again and again and recommend it highly!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Cupertino
Reviewed 20 November 2012

After a week long business trip to North Carolina (from California) I treated myself to a day of fly fishing on Wilson Creek. I booked a room at the Irish Rose for the evening before. First and foremost, Rose spares no effort to make the property spotless and hospitable. The rooms are generously sized and each has a private full bath. Rose is interested in her guests and wants nothing better than to make them thoroughly enjoy their experience. Since I had to bring my own lunch the next day, I asked Rose if she would fix a sandwich for me and add it to my bill. She was happy to make my lunch but did not charge for it. She even invited my local fishing guide to have breakfast with us in the morning. And the price is very reasonable. I'll be returning again.

Room Tip: There are three (3) rooms to choose from. Aks Rose to make a recommendation.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Louisburg, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Looking for a place to stay to visit Blowing Rock and Boone? Look no further book a stay at Irish Rose Bed and Breakfast. You will not only enjoy a wonderful room, breakfast, and immaculate house but a hostess who loves to make sure her guests have a wonderful stay. You can't go wrong if you are just taking a quick weekend or have a special occasion. Thanks Rose for making our special occasion truly special.

Gary & Lisa
Louisburg, NC

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Hillsborough, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 July 2012

There's just something about going to a great place where the beds are comfy, rooms are spotless and the food is wonderful. These are just a few words to describe my stay at the Irish Rose. Miss Rose, the owner, is an awesome woman who takes time out to make sure that your stay is the best. I stayed at the Irish Rose for business. At the end of your work day, it's like coming home - complete with a 'how was your day?' The rooms are spacious and notice the furniture - rice beds, armoires and sofas. You're in the heart of furniture country and Rose lets you know where she purchased the pieces. Like most who've left messages, the Irish Rose is tops.

Room Tip: The green room is beautiful and you're assigned the largest bathroom - complete with porcelain c...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Everything mentioned before me is completely true: this place is an amazing B&B and Rose is an excellent host. We arrived very late, and Rose was up waiting for us, and completely pleasant when showing us around. We stayed in the room with en suite bathroom, and it was amazing. The bed was so comfortable, the room was huge, and the bathroom was huge. The house itself is about a 5000 sq ft former single family home that has been converted into a B&B, and everything was in great shape. The place was very clean, and we felt very welcome. In addition, the breakfasts that Rose prepares were a true treat. Way too much food for us, but it was so good. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else if your travels or work bring you to Lenoir. The price is very reasonable, would be much higher in a larger city. Rose also provides complimentary wi-fi, which made my day, and a computer/printer for those who didn't bring their own.

Room Tip: One of the rooms has en suite bathroom, the other two do not--one has it's bathroom next door, t...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Manhattan, New York, United States
Reviewed 5 April 2012

There's not enough space in this review box to share how incredible this special Bed n Breakfast is. I rarely ever share reviews, but sometimes you get an experience that goes so above n beyond the norm you just have to. Rose (from the name Irish Rose) is a shining star. She could not be more hospitable; you feel like you are staying at your (kind) Aunt's or Grandma's place - it's beyond comfortable. The places looks, feels and smells wonderfully. The bed is so cozy, the 4 legged baths a refreshing blast from the past, and the food, the food is really special. She adds so much TLC into her breakfasts it's incredible. Her baked goods are scrumptious and she always have a glass of wine or cup of milk to offer. I would rate this 6 stars if I could! LOVE this place so much!!

Room Tip: Call or email Rose and she'll take care of everything!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenoir
Comfort Inn
The Inn At Glen Alpine
The Inn At Glen Alpine
#1 of 1 in Glen Alpine
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South

Been to Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!