“Dont waste your money”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lenoir
marion
“Dont waste your money”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

First of all I camt to visit my adult children was told one price owner then changed price because his words I had visitors. He proceeded to scream violently to me had us all in tears trip was ruined by this jerk billl was twice as much when checked out just wanted out. My daughter went up front to eat and for a marijana cigarette in ashtray right in front of lobby and office. The bugs were unbareable. I have never been treated so rudely by any business owner. He needs to be reported I do not live in that state nor do I no laws but he needs shut down. He was so rude then said it was because he does not no me what an excuse. Guy needs punched for disrespected me like that . You live in america learn to speak english.

Room Tip: There are none
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The room looked cleaner than the red capet inn. It had a well lit parking lot and was really quiet. The pool was a little small and the breakfast was skimpy but at $54 a night I think I got my money's worth. Also I liked that the rooms were bigger than days inn. The gentleman Dustin that checked me in was nice.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank hotelnc
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Rented 4 rooms with extended family 7/6/12. Air conditioner went out in middle of night. Front desk said,"can bring you a fan". Mentioned to owner next morning. He didn't seem to care. Said ,"no reason it should have gone out." When asked about discount stated," you got 10% discount when booked room." Then started yelling, you won't get 1 cent from me!" and "get out of here!" When told him I won't be back, he stated, "good never come back!" at top of lungs. Also mattresses in 3 of 4 rooms terrible, Argument outside our room at 5:30 AM for 20 minutes. Relatively new owner (used to be called Jameson Inn). Be careful about booking here.

Room Tip: Do not stay in this Hotel if want good room or management that cares
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jh f
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenoir
Comfort Inn
#9 of 13 in Hickory
Best Western Hickory
Best Western Hickory
#3 of 13 in Hickory

Been to American Motel? Share your experiences!