See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We are not high budget travelers - prefer to spend our money on activities rather than fancy lodging - and we travel with a dog. This hotel overcharged for our pet and the owner/manager was unfriendly - not worth it on top of the longer drive to the various attractions.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Not a place for staying one week but good enough for one night on your way to wherever. Service was great and the room size was ok for just 2 people. A bit noisy (due to our neighbours....) but nice in general

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We stayed in the motel for one night on a way to our mountain adventure in Blowing Rock. The cost of the room we paid was $70/night, what was a half from what other hotels charged in the area. Its a very good deal considering central location and free breakfast. Rooms were clean and comfortable, front desk staff was very helpful, and check-in process quick.
One thing that bothered me a little was a noise from main road that was only a few feet away, but I always carry ear plugs and it helped. If you like quiet time - get a room on opposite side, hope its quieter there.
Breakfast was very basic with cereal options, bagels and toasts. Orange juice and coffee were only drink options offered. I wish they had fruites or a yogurt..
In general it was a positive experience and we recommend this place for your stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from main road
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Evidently the motel had gone renovations.There were new mattresses,Boxsprings,Lighting fixtures,new paint,new furniture,flat screen tvs,microwave ovens,small refrigerator,new carpeting.The only thing I saw that was old was the ac/heating unit.Staff was super friendly.And down the road on 321 N,there was a BBQ place named Hannahs,Had the best BBQ We've had in a long time.Motel was only approx 40 miles from the mountains.Would definietly recommend this place for a inexpensive place to stay,only 69.00 for a double queen room.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I was planning on staying there for 5 days, due to an emergency I left the morning after I checked in. There was a strong odor of urine in the room. If I was going to be staying for the 5 days I would have demanded a different room.The carpet and furnishings are in desperate need of being replaced. I was charged for the entire 5 days, even though I stopped at the front desk and explained my situation I was told that they don't reimburse for leaving early. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone,!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo