“Pleasantly surprised variety at a sports bar & grill”

J Butler's Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Lewisville
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Having raised my children off the kids' menu, I have become weary of chicken tenders and pizza. The value combos for $5.99 offer fresh alternatives for all ages, even on Sunday. Service could have been a bit more attentive. The atmosphere is lively without being too loud to enjoy conversation. A local favorite.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

J butlers is a great little local bar!! They have good pub food and decent bar specials everyday. Some reviews you will find issues with outside seating and folks smoking, which as a none smoker I can see can be an issue. The staff all in all is great, but it's still a sports bar so if you are expecting fine dinning service hen I recommend you go to that type of establishment. We've been here many times and will continue to come, we love the bar staff. Ashley, Meredith, Amber, and Megan are awesome. Great job Butlers

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I usually like to sit in the bar area of a restaurant just because of the atmosphere...lots of hustle and bustle, TVs on sports channels. However, last time I was here, it was not pleasant...several of the occupants of the bar appeared to have been there all day. It was not a pleasant experience...next time I'll do take out.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Ok - open up your calendars and for Tuesday from now on you ARE going to want to go to JButlers! Burgers are 1/2 price - and still come with your choice of a side and unlimited refills on your drink!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Was on our way to a play in Winston-Salem and decided to stop here. I order the broiled fish with trepidation since this place is a bar/pub. The fish was excellent- fresh and tasty. I was amazed. The steamed veggies with it were fresh, not just those frozen mixed veg you see sometimes in basic restaurants. My friend has a ham and cheese sandwich that looked really good and was so big she took half home. It was a fun atmosphere and we would have stayed longer but we had to get going to the play. Service could have been better but it wasn't bad enough to be an annoyance. Will definitely go back again with friends or husband.