“great visit!!!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed at the Quality Inn In Lexington for the weekend of 9-7-12. we were visiting the childress vineyards and other attractions in the area. I had reserched the hotels in the area and quality inn was one of the best in the area. easy access from the Interstate and to all the attractions in the area.. when I walk into the lobby I was greated by this Lovely lady with a great smile, I knew i had made a great choice, her name is KITTY. Hi Kitty. I told her my name and I had a reservation, with no hesitation she said Yes sir I have you right here, I signed in and thats was it the rooms were great Clean and comfortable breakfast was awesome, not like some with just donuts and bagles, they had eggs, sauage, bacon, waffles as well as the normal breakfast items the hostess kept he area very clean and well maintained.. So if your in the area and need a place to stay for the nite or a few days stop in at the Quality Inn and tell Ms. Kitty I said Hi..

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed here last year when it was a Holiday Inn Express, thats why we came back, When we checked in at the front desk, Mary the desk clerk, seemed more like we were taking here away from her television program then like she wanted to help us, unfriendly to say the least. The table in our room wobbles so much that you can't put anything on it for fear of it falling, the pillows were like throw pillows instead of bed pillows, we had to ask for more which they did provide. Just not a good visit, more like staying at a motel 6.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Room was good for price but the bathroom was not clean. There was brown liquid dried on front of toilet, urine stains on top of toilet, hair on sink and floors, hairballs behind doors and shower had so much scum on the walls. We were so tired after checking in at 12am we didn't say anything. We left the next morning without showering. We will not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Williamsfamilysc
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We only stayed one night visiting the wineries in the area, but the room was very nice, clean, and even had a flat screen tv. The staff was very courteous and helpful and the breakfast was awesome. If I ever get to the area again I would definetly stay at the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: The back side of the building is more quieter.
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Room was clean and comfortable, desk clerk was very friendly, good breakfast, restaurants, Applebees and Cracker Barrel near by, enjoy our stay, near interstate 85, good location.
Great price! Shopping up the street, Belk and other stores. Away from the traffic of shopping center also, so nice and peaceful nights sleep.

Room Tip: Good overnight stay.
Reviewed 21 June 2012

room very well appointed. a/c quiet and effective. downside is location on a dead-end roadway, and breakfast bar not well stocked on second morning. certainly a good value. will stay at this facility again .

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I wasn't thrilled about the prospect of a Quality Inn but this was a real surprise. Yes, it is a little tired but clean, clean, clean and the customer service is better than what I've seen in four and five star hotels. Upon arrival the "manager" was dusting the furniture in the lobby and by that I mean wiping down the bottom rungs of the chairs with cleanser - himself! When has anyone ever seen that. The front desk people were friendly and accomodating. The rooms were clean and comfortable and although the furniture might be a little tired, the carpet was new and the bathroom was clean which is better than I expected. We were just pitstopping on a long trip and just wanted to sleep so it was a great value. We would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Front or back, both sides of the hotel were quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
Days Inn Lexington
Days Inn Lexington
#1 of 7 in Lexington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington NW-The Vineyard
Country Hearth Inn and Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Thomasville/High Point/Lexi
Affordable Suites Lexington
#7 of 10 in Salisbury

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!