“Best meat treat”
Review of Hannah's BBQ South - CLOSED

Hannah's BBQ South
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have never been into BBQ or into sweat potatoes. But after eating here and having their BBQ and sweet potatoes fries I am in LOVE!! So good especially when fresh.

1  Thank Tattoobeauty90
There are newer reviews for Hannah's BBQ South

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We often need to feed a crowd. Hannah's provides both Eastern NC barbeque flavours and Southern style. We highly recommend the family meals. You can get buns for sandwiches or go lo-cal with meat and sides.

1  Thank whiterosemanor
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We always feel like family when we eat here. Everything we have ever had has always been delicious. The servers do an amazing job making sure your drinks stay filled and that you have everything you need.

1  Thank Suzy L
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I used to travel one to two hours just to eat at the location in Lenior for years. Let's just say that when they opened up in Lincolnton I was tickled to death. To top it off they have the better variety on the menu. You could probably eat there over a month and not have the same meal twice. My kids love their food,so do I, and I am picky. My favorites are the Pulled Pork BBQ, Double Cheeseburger(all the way), Nachos Grande(great as meal not just as an appetizer), and the Chili with Jalepeno Hush Puppies is amazing. They have four types of sauces on the table for your BBQ. You can't go wrong with this restaurant. The service, atmosphere, and cleanliness are just as incredible.

1  Thank Afton C
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My husband loves the ribs!! Great Christian family atmosphere. They really try hard to please you. Variety of salads is surprisingly good. Variety as well for everyone!!!

1  Thank Crystal0513