“A great hotel for this small community”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Carmel, United States
“A great hotel for this small community”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We have been traveling to Lincolnton for several years for business. Since this Hampton property opened we have made it the only hotel that we use. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly and helpful and the breakfast is a typical hotel breakfast. It has hot and cold options.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Six Mile, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The facility is nice and very clean. Rooms are very spacious, but the beds are terribly uncomfortable. I thought that Hampton still had cloud nine bedding, but apparently not. My back was killing me the next morning. If the mattress had been comfortable the stay would have been perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. It is our goal to make sure every stay is enjoyable and problem free. I am sorry that we failed to deliver the high level of service that you deserve. Your comments are very important to me and I take them seriously. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember that you are important to us and we love having you here.
Arden, NC, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a soccer tournament my grandson was participating in. When we made the initial reservation I held 2 rooms with my credit card because I was responsible for reserving the coach's room. At the time of making the reservation I asked if we could change the card later since the team would actually be paying for the coach's room. I was told it would not be a problem. When the time came to change the card information we filled out and signed a credit card authorization form and sent it in. We received confirmation it had been received. However after the stay we found that my credit card had been charged for his room. When I called the hotel I was told that this happened sometimes and that there was nothing they could do. When we arrived at the hotel to check-in the front desk staff seemed aggravated that we had bothered them to check in. In our room the bed was very hard and the pillows were flat. The bed was so uncomfortable that I didn't really get any sleep. The breakfast was OK. But after the overall experience I would not stay here again.

1 Thank Kenneth K
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are very important to me and I consider them to be a gift. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Reidsville, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Everything and everyone for me was presented in a courteous and professional manner. All expectation for the completion of the Business and Accomodation for the planned activites were met. I really enjoyed the experience.

Fort Walton Beach, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

It is everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel minus the price tag. Clean rooms with up to date furnishings. The friendly staff was always so helpful. The hotel offered a top notch breakfast you would expect to get from a sit down resturant.

1 Thank Rebecca W
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Norton, Virginia
Reviewed 4 November 2013

WONDERFUL Hotel, Staff, and Service!
CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, and very nice hotel!
We were treated so kindly and enjoyed our stay.
We are not from the area, called in and Cindy at the reservations desk was great! She also helped us with directions to our conference nearby. Great personality and service. KUDOS to Cindy!

Room Tip: The hotel was exceptionally clean, attractive, and very accessable. Great services available, and V...
Emerald Isle, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 November 2013

You will not be disappointed if you stop and stay at this Hampton Inn. Our family always chooses this chain, and this particular one is top notch!! VERY clean room and bathroom, nice front desk personnel, and great breakfast. Thanks again, Lincolnton Hampton Inn!! :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Hickory
Hampton Inn Hickory
#1 of 13 in Hickory
Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!