“If you are visiting Lincolnton, this is THE place to stay”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Halifax, Massachusetts
“If you are visiting Lincolnton, this is THE place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have been traveling to Lincolnton for the past 10 years. There are two other older hotel/motels in town, and there are hotels in Gastonia. But this new hotel (I think open for more than one year) is the very best. It has a decent size pool, workout room, available business center, free breakfast. It is clean and well maintained. The staff are friendly and very helpful. If you must go to Lincolnton or need a quick one night stay on your road trip, this hotel is just off 321. You will find this hotel to be a cozy refuge at the end of your day.

Room Tip: Ask for front view - it is wooded area beyond parking lot. Plus you can see your car.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great service, very clean and cozy. This hotel was chosen by the couple whose wedding we were attending, so we didn't pick it for any reason other than that. I don't know how it compares to other hotels in the area, or if it's in a good location, but the bed was incredibly comfortable and I like any free breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Greenville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very friendy and helpful staff that made my time between work a pleasant experience. They even allowed a slightly later checkout time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Without a doubt I will use again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Lincolnton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Very nice and new Hampton, in easy to access location. Now I am being forced to add more to make it 200 characters. Perhaps my review was not succinct enough. There is a waffle house and a Fatz close by plus food lion.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Although the front desk had trouble realizing you could make reservations and pay online, overall this hotel was wonderful. VERY clean rooms, great pool, very friendly staff. The room was very fresh smelling and the AC worked fabulous for our June overnight stay. We were there for a family funeral and this hotel made our stay very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The tub had been removed and a beautiful shower replaced it. So tall that my husband did not have to bend down at all! the room was reoriented and it made the room look huge! Very clean, very quiet. Pretty close to perfect!!

Clay, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Everything about this hotel is great. Clean and very easy access to places to eat. The pool was clean, room was prepared and pillows were excellent. The breakfast was always hot and fresh with various options to choose from

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Hickory
Hampton Inn Hickory
#1 of 13 in Hickory
Holiday Inn Express Kings Mountain

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!