“Lincolnton Hampton”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very good place to stay. Nice people working there. Plenty of parking. Very close to Lowe's if you are interested in that kind of shopping. First exit off the 321 Lincolnton by-pass. Getting to 200 characters for this review is unnecessary.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed here recently for a family wedding. The hotel appears brand new. We stated in a room with a king bed, it was a nice size. Very good features in the room. The pool is a nice size although it could use more chairs around it. The staff was nice and friendly. Breakfast was good. Workout room is small but for some reason each morning only one of the treadmills work work. Overall a very good experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a nice hotel, you are among lots of dining establishments. The service is good, the rooms and the entire hotel is spotless. The staff is friendly and remembered us from trips in the past. That is always nice. Good lighting in the parking area.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Lincolnton is 30 miles from Charlotte, NC. It isn't a go-to destination; rather, it's a sleepy little town where my late MIL was raised and where my FIL now lives. So when we have family gatherings we all stay at the Hampton Inn. It is a typical Hampton Inn, but with the warmth and hospitality of the South. Every staff member, without exception, is warm, friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfort with a great bathroom. The pool is great for the grandchildren and great grandchildren. The best part is the lounge/dining area where our group congregates later in the evening. This particular weekend there were 2 wedding parties sharing the lounge area which added to the evening. The staff has a wine opener, cups, plates, etc for whatever you bring in. The Hampton Inn serves a full buffet breakfast, and again, the staff is very accommodating and helpful. We have stayed here twice and it is always good to return to see familiar faces. One of the staff told me that this hotel has been very successful and I can see why. So, if you find yourself in the area, I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have been traveling to Lincolnton for the past 10 years. There are two other older hotel/motels in town, and there are hotels in Gastonia. But this new hotel (I think open for more than one year) is the very best. It has a decent size pool, workout room, available business center, free breakfast. It is clean and well maintained. The staff are friendly and very helpful. If you must go to Lincolnton or need a quick one night stay on your road trip, this hotel is just off 321. You will find this hotel to be a cozy refuge at the end of your day.

Room Tip: Ask for front view - it is wooded area beyond parking lot. Plus you can see your car.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great service, very clean and cozy. This hotel was chosen by the couple whose wedding we were attending, so we didn't pick it for any reason other than that. I don't know how it compares to other hotels in the area, or if it's in a good location, but the bed was incredibly comfortable and I like any free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very friendy and helpful staff that made my time between work a pleasant experience. They even allowed a slightly later checkout time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Without a doubt I will use again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Lincolnton
The White Oak Inn B&B
The White Oak Inn B&B
#2 of 2 in Lincolnton

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!