“Great Place”

Hampton Inn Lincolnton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
“Great Place”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Hotel is excellent with a fantastic staff. Very clean and quite. Easy to get to from Rt 321. We have stayed here 3-4 times per year (generally for 3 nights) since it opened and have always been satisfied. Price is a little bit higher then the local Comfort Inn but well worth it!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Heather S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Greer, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Clean and beautiful hotel in a convenient location with an amazing staff!! The room was spacious, beds were extremely comfortable, breakfast bar was amazing and the staff was phenomenal. A very nice experience all around.

elizabeth city, nc
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We flew into Lincolnton airport to attend a business meeting, and stayed here overnight. Friendly desk staff. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Good cable package on the flat screen. Breakfast the next am was good compared to other places I have stayed, and the attendant made sure everything stayed stocked and clean. (I'm just not wild about pre-made cookie cutter eggs.) Lots of parking. Lots of fast food nearby, but little in the way of full service restaurants. I recommend Fatz. It's only a few hundred yards up the street. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Durham NC
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Beautiful property. Still looks and feels brand new. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. This is the best place to stay in Lincolnton! Convenient to highway and to downtown. Easy to get back to Hickory if you need to.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Draper, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our family stayed at this hotel because of a previous experience on a business trip. The staff at this hotel are extremely friendly and accommodating. There were several hotels that we could have stayed in that were closer to the airport but I specifically wanted to stay at this location due to the condition of the hotel and the staff. You can tell they take pride in the hotels appearance and in their staff.

1 Thank Sheri R
Heather S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Cheektowaga, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Every time we visit friends in Lincolnton we stay at the Hampton and have NEVER been disappointed with the friendly staff, wonderful rooms and ever so delicious breakfast. Already planning our next trip!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Debra B
Heather S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Russell, KY, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very good place to stay. Nice people working there. Plenty of parking. Very close to Lowe's if you are interested in that kind of shopping. First exit off the 321 Lincolnton by-pass. Getting to 200 characters for this review is unnecessary.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnton
Comfort Inn
#1 of 13 in Hickory
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#9 of 13 in Hickory

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!