“Good place for Burgers, Dogs and Veggies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Zippers Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zippers Restaurant & Lounge
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
NC
“Good place for Burgers, Dogs and Veggies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

We eat here regularly and have always had good service and good food. The only complaint I ever had was when smoking was allowed in NC restaurants. This is no longer an issue. I also like that they have remodeled and it no longer looks inside like the old Burger King that is was.

• Visited January 2012

Boone, North Carolina
“Sub par qualilty, slow service, but cheap.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

On 10/29/11, wife and I had lunch there. Pretty crowded, our food came in about 15 minutes. Gravy was chalky. Hashbrown casserole was fatty, cold and yucky. Patty melt ordered with no mayo had mayo on it. Frozen onion rings were good. Drinks refilled fast, but 0 for 2: sweet tea instead of unsweet and sugar cola instead of diet. Fixed fast enough. Servers were friendly and did a good job. I wouldn't go back, but we were just passing through. It may be better than most in a small town.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank tqmbill
Cherokee, North Carolina
“Local fastfood bar and hangout”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

Noisy fun, good home cooking, caring staff but way over priced for value.

Visited September 2011
“This is a good place to eat I have eaten...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2010

This is a good place to eat I have eaten here atleast 3 times and 2 were on their bike nights when they are crazy busy I have never had any problems like the other review and I have actually recieved my orders pretty fast as far as the waitresses go they are extremely nice and always get me my refills fast and I'm an extrodinarily fast drinker ahaha... Great place

1 Thank Scottcarpenter13
Lincolnton, North Carolina
“Eat somewhere else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2008

I had an interesting experience at Zippers today. It was my first time. A friend that went along with me said that she had eaten there once and it took over an hour to get her food, but she was going to give them a second chance.

We ordered breakfast. It took over an hour. We added an order of hashed browns and an egg sandwich to take back to our husbands - it took another hour!

The waitress basically took our order, came back an hour later with our food, and didn't check on us again.

The restaurant was smoky and some customers got up and left, rather than wait.

I'm not sure what could have possibly taken so long to prepare. I had scrambled eggs, bacon, hashed browns and toast. My friend had chipped beef on toast with eggs.

We won't be returning. We could have gotten better food and service at the Waffle House.