“Not a "private club"”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Zippers Restaurant & Lounge
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Title is misleading - a regular restaurant & separate bar. Lots of menu choices and great service. A great place for families because they have so much variety on their menu. I believe the bar room tends to attract some "bikers" but I have never felt uneasy about bringing my two under ten kids here.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Breakfast is great, The food is good and the service is outstanding. It is always busy. I like their lunch and dinner also, but it just happens I go more for breakfast. A good serving for the price.... They make a lot of down home food.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We eat here regularly and have always had good service and good food. The only complaint I ever had was when smoking was allowed in NC restaurants. This is no longer an issue. I also like that they have remodeled and it no longer looks inside like the old Burger King that is was.

Reviewed 29 October 2011

On 10/29/11, wife and I had lunch there. Pretty crowded, our food came in about 15 minutes. Gravy was chalky. Hashbrown casserole was fatty, cold and yucky. Patty melt ordered with no mayo had mayo on it. Frozen onion rings were good. Drinks refilled fast, but 0 for 2: sweet tea instead of unsweet and sugar cola instead of diet. Fixed fast enough. Servers were friendly and did a good job. I wouldn't go back, but we were just passing through. It may be better than most in a small town.

1  Thank tqmbill
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Noisy fun, good home cooking, caring staff but way over priced for value.