Southern Inn Lumberton
US$107
Hotels.com
US$124
US$86
All reviewsbed was comfortableexcellent priceroad tripmini fridgenon smokingcoffee makerstay there againfree wififloridasleepdogchaintvpetbrandexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Easy access. Right off I 95. Best price in this area. Budget friendly. Room was exceptionally clean. Bed was comfortable. Staff very friendly. waffle house located right next door. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Sgl52
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Small hotel in Lumberton NC. Traveling north from Florida to Maryland. Just a quick stop to get some rest and get back on the road again. This little place was great. Very affordable and very clean. Difficult to find both in a motel. Would definitely stay here again if it were convenient.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank TimAndJen2013
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Stayed at hotel 5/2013 and noticed they had a sanitation rating of 98.5 posted. This is an economy hotel but clean, fairly updated, comfortable, and allowed pets. Convenient to highway and several restaurants. We have this one pegged for a return trip next year. Let me point out my "cleanliness rating below". An average rating means clean, but there was dust along the floor boards. I give an "excellent" ONLY to places that have absolutely no dust buildup anywhere.

Room Tip: We snagged a first floor room, at the very end. We found this quite convenient for potty runs with the dog.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Fredsmom6
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Just what I was looking for in a budget hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds and decent price. I would stay here again. Easy on and off Interstate. Within walking distance of several places to eat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Greg W
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This is an economy hotel but the outside is very cute. It's a two story hotel and it's right off the highway which was convenient. It is pet friendly, which I always like and the front desk person was polite and got me checked in quickly.

We were staying overnight on our way to another location and it was just what we needed.

It was clean - which is always my biggest concern. I was very happy with this place and would stay here again when travelling

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family