“Fantastic Country Cooking”

Cuisines: American
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Description: Interstate 95 Exit 20
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Fantastic country cooking in a charming restaurant. I stop at this Cracker Barrel every summer on my way to the beach and I will continue to do so for the yummy, flavorful food, reasonable prices, and fast, friendly service. Cracker Barrel's hallmark is its consistency. You know what to expect when you see the Cracker Barrel sign. I just wish there was one near my house!

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

The portions seemed smaller than other Cracker Barrels waitress was pleasant but forgot stuff. Normally like Cracker Barrel but not impressed this time

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stopped at this Cracker Barrel on our way through the area. We were seated quickly even though it looked like they were extremely busy. It took a while for our server to come to our table and she seemed very rushed. She took our drink order and then we didn't see her again till much later. Another server came to us with our drinks and said she was asked to take care of us because our server was so busy. She was very nice and took our order and delivered our food. The food was good but I definitely feel their portions are getting smaller. Finally when we were almost finished with our lunch the first server came to our table and asked how everything was and asked it we needed anything. She was nice but seemed very stressed. All in all is was a decent meal and the service was ok. I've had much better service and better food at other Cracker Barrels.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We had a great experience here, I was not sure what to expect because the cracker barrels that we visited in Georgia the people were rude, and just to watch people asked to be moved because they don't want to sit next to African Americans really had turned me off with Cracker Barrels, but this one is Amazing, the people that served us was amazing and also the food was really good.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Must attract guests from the several hotels in the area as well as locals and drivers from I-95 as it was very busy, crowded and noisy. We were seated promptly and our waitress was very efficient. We did not feel rushed, but our meals were delivered soon after we ordered. The pork BBQ was delicious and the sirloin was tender and tasty. Nothing gourmet about this place, but certainly a step up from fast food. I expect the meals can be relatively inexpensive because they make their real money on the gift shop!