“Nice experience”

Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I am not in the habit of reviewing chain restaurants, but this was such a nice experience, I felt I should. We had a lovely waiter named Niko who was sharp and attentive. He bent over backwards to please us. My meal of quesadillas and salad was perfect. I had been concerned about spiciness and Niko made extra effort to have sauce on the side (which was too spicey for me) . The quesadillas were yummy with caramelized onions and peppers, just a perfect flavor, from my viewpoint at least. My husbands steak was cooked rare as he asked. Nice merlot as well. Thanks for a very nice dinner, Niko!

• Visited April 2014

Alexandria, Virginia
“good ribs and beer”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

good parking great service and food. didn't go for the salad bar, which is a great bargain because sometimes you just have to say no. LOL

Visited March 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Nice Ruby Tuesday in Lumberton”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Needed a late dinner after full day of driving. Went to our old reliable, RT. This particular location's salad bar was a little less than we normally expect. The offerings were fresh and well stocked, but it was missing some items found in most other locations. Our Ruby Minis were well prepared; baked potato was fine but they did not have butternut squash ( my favorite). Service was very good.

• Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Your average Ruby Tuesday”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

These appear mostly the same. I know you can end up at a bad Ruby Tuesdays once in a while but this was not one of them. Very good service.

Visited March 2014
york, pa
“I'm impressed”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews for chain restaurants. But RT has instituted a fit and trim menu. I had the hickory bourbon salmon with grilled zucchini and spaghetti squash. I was really impressed with how good it was. Bravo!

Visited October 2013