“Always good”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Moultrie, Georgia
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

A very safe bet for great food. The sandwich selection is great with a few low calorie options. Eat here when I can.

Visited May 2014

Hampton, Virginia
“Thank you Chick-fil-A”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Everyone loves Chick-fil-A and it’s usually never a hit or miss on the quality of food or service. While driving home from Florida we were lucky enough to find a Chick-fil-A in Lumberton N.C. On this occasion we ordered from the drive thru because we were traveling with our puppy Miss Maggie. Everyone’s food was hot, I thought. Later into our travels my husband told me his spicy chicken sandwich deluxe was at best warm on a stale roll. We both acknowledged that the fries on top were hot and cold on the bottom. I did reach out to Chick-fil-A’s corporate office via email. I was pleased to receive an email back with apologies and a personal note card from the Lumberton Manager with coupons!
P.S. I wish could rate this on making good with coupons but the food wasn't served fresh & hot.

• Visited May 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“What you'd expect.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Nothing special but when your hungry...it fills the tummy. Standard fair. Had the spicy chicken burger.

Visited April 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“Really nice Chik-fil-A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Nice, new building. Super friendly employees. Good food. Clean. Easy to get to, good sized parking lot.

• Visited March 2014
“Amazing customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Quick stop here while traveling... was packed and yet the servers were friendly and efficient. Brought our meals to the table so we didn't have to stand in a pack. I am rarely impressed at a fast food restaurant but I'm still wowed by this one!

• Visited August 2013