“Unbelievable Food”

Thai Chili
Ranked #22 of 101 Restaurants in Lumberton
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Description: We offet truly Authentic Thai Food. If you want to experience the way we eat in Thailand stop by and treat yourself to our way of preparing fresh Thai Cuisine. We do not Americanize anything except for our kids meals:)
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Food is great. Have been traveling to Fayetteville and Wilmington for Thai but now it is in Lumberton. I could not believe it when a friend told me so I rushed down to try it out and the food is amazing. We had the Sampler platter, Pud Thai, Combination Fried Rice, and a dish called Gra Praw. I have eaten Thai before but not familiar with this dish but the Gra Praw is a definite must try. Has Thai basil, hot chili, and bamboo with ground chicken. The Spring Rolls are terrific. And the sweet and spicy sauce is beyond good. I bought some to take home with me. You must try if in Lumebrton.

There are newer reviews for Thai Chili