“Thank You Thai Chili”

Thai Chili
Ranked #20 of 99 Restaurants in Lumberton
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Description: We offet truly Authentic Thai Food. If you want to experience the way we eat in Thailand stop by and treat yourself to our way of preparing fresh Thai Cuisine. We do not Americanize anything except for our kids meals:)
North Carolina
“Thank You Thai Chili”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I am so happy this place has come to Lumberton. They are a great addition to the resturants in Lumberton. I think they make the absolute best red curry Chicken... If they added the fusion feel with some sushi.... it would be a HOME RUN!

Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic and authentic Thai in Lumberton for a great price!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we stopped at Thai Chili for lunch today.We had planned to order off the menu, but the buffet looked so good we decided to try it. All the food was very fresh and clearly had not been sitting out for a long time.

Everything we had was excellent and we hope to go back soon. Thai Chili is definitely worth the stop off 95 if you are in the mood for some good authentic Thai cuisine!!!

• Visited April 2013
Lumberton, North Carolina
“Must Try This new Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Too Good to tell. Everything was great, food, service, and Thai Tea. Spring Rolls with the sweet & spicy sauce.

Visited March 2013
Lumberton, North Carolina
“Unbelievable Food”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Food is great. Have been traveling to Fayetteville and Wilmington for Thai but now it is in Lumberton. I could not believe it when a friend told me so I rushed down to try it out and the food is amazing. We had the Sampler platter, Pud Thai, Combination Fried Rice, and a dish called Gra Praw. I have eaten Thai before but not familiar with this dish but the Gra Praw is a definite must try. Has Thai basil, hot chili, and bamboo with ground chicken. The Spring Rolls are terrific. And the sweet and spicy sauce is beyond good. I bought some to take home with me. You must try if in Lumebrton.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Thai Chili? Share your experiences!