“Yummy option”

Thai Chili
Ranked #40 of 101 Restaurants in Lumberton
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Description: We offer truly Authentic Thai Food. If you want to experience the way we eat in Thailand stop by and treat yourself to our way of preparing fresh Thai Cuisine. We do not Americanize anything except for our kids meals:)
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Delicious, flavorful food cooked fresh to order or by the pound to take out from the buffet. Restaurant is small and doesn't have a lot of ambience yet, but it appears clean and well managed.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

My husband & I were traveling north from Florida, stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lumberton (GREAT). They had a flyer for the THAI CHILI and said it was good - we like Thai food so decided to give it a try. We WERE NOT SORRY!!! Small place - sort diner style - OH THE FOOD!!! Very reasonably priced and delicious. We chatted with our server Gee Jo (no idea if I am spelling that anywhere close to correctly) chatted with us when my husband greeted her with Sawasdee (means Hello) and she asked if he spoke Thai. He explained he'd been there while he was in the service. Anyhow, she told us her the restaurant was her mother's and she had come over to help her. My husband had a combination rice platter and I had cashew chicken. He got the Thai beef jerky and my dinner came with fried spring rolls. There was NO WAY we could eat all of it - and it was excellent. As we were traveling, Gee Jo fixed us so we had sauces, silverware, even napkins for our next nights dinner. I wish we had a place like this in our town. We will DEFINITELY go back when we're traveling through that area.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Great service, the best Thai food and the only Thai food in the area. Will be back!! Small family business with a spacious dining area, fast, great place!! Everything was fresh.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I am so happy this place has come to Lumberton. They are a great addition to the resturants in Lumberton. I think they make the absolute best red curry Chicken... If they added the fusion feel with some sushi.... it would be a HOME RUN!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we stopped at Thai Chili for lunch today.We had planned to order off the menu, but the buffet looked so good we decided to try it. All the food was very fresh and clearly had not been sitting out for a long time.

Everything we had was excellent and we hope to go back soon. Thai Chili is definitely worth the stop off 95 if you are in the mood for some good authentic Thai cuisine!!!