“Great Place to Stay”

Best Western Lumberton
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Once again, we stayed a Best Western. We usually stay further up in North Carolina but can't drive anymore, so we decided to try a different Best Western and what a wonderful choice this was. Staff was awesome. Room was excellent. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2014

great room beds and pillow were the best, we stay one night we always stay at Best Western on our way down to Florida they accept pets and is comfortable and free breakfast, clean rooms friendly staff, good prices and I get discount from aaa and aarp . and they send me travel cards every once in a whilec

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed here on the spur of the moment due to bad weather and was very pleased to find this clean pet friendly hotel. Staff were very friendly and although I did not have a reservation, check in was quick and uncomplicated.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have stayed at the hotel several times, and have never had an issue. The staff is very friendly, and this is a pet friendly hotel. They DO NOT CHARGE any outrageous pet fees like some other hotels. It's 10.00 per night for our cat, where other Hotels charge a non-refundable deposit and nightly fee.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We arrived at 1 AM after being turned away by the hotel where we had a PAID reservation (gave away all the rooms). The lady at the window....her name escapes me......began with a K......was soooooo helpful. She got my family into a room quickly so my 5 year old daughter could get a good nights sleep. I am eternally grateful for all the help and courtesy provided. When in Lumberton you cannot go wrong with this hotel. THe room was exceptional. Much more than I expected!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel was very clean, convenient and comfortable. Close to I-95. Lots of restaurant choices nearby. Staff was pleasant. The choices for breakfast were varied and tasty. I liked that they had 24hr coffee or tea. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The staff was so communicative and they accommodated my wishes with a quiet room location and it was spotless! They are also pet friendly and my cat did not detect much animal scents as he did in previous hotels!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Travellers also viewed these Lumberton hotels
Comfort Inn Lumberton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 23 in Lumberton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lumberton

Been to Best Western Lumberton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Lumberton

Address: 201 Jackson Ct, Exit 22, I- 95, Lumberton, NC 28358-1103 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Lumberton)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Lumberton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Price Range: £66 - £109 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Lumberton 2.5*
The Best Western Inn offers spaciously-appointed guest rooms and suites, each equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, cable television with HBO® and free high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests will wake each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast. Additional amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, free access to a nearby fitness center and a business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Lumberton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hotel Lumberton