Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
US$101
US$83
US$131
US$86
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2013

stop for 1 night, NO hot water in shower broken hot water knob, air cond. so loud could not sleep.. I WOULD SLEEP IN MY CAR BEFORE I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN..save your money...this place is bad..all I can say is keep going and find another place to stay

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Joseph C
VFDUSA, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Dear Mr. Joseph, I am very sorry, that your stay at the Econo Lodge was not very pleasant. The air condition noise was rectified, and the hot shower knob was replaced by a new one. As per our phone conversation, I am doing my best to improve this place. If there is any thing I can do for you, please feel to call me.

Harry B. Jhala

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Stopped here on a Friday evening, and requested a ground-floor "smoke-free" room. As none were available, I was asked to preview 2 rooms where smoking had been permitted. I did preview the rooms, and was pleasantly surprised to find no smoke smell, immaculate bathroom, complimentary hair dryer, shampoo, soap, iron and ironing board, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and coffee, and large table with 2 chairs. An amazingly clean room at a very good weekend price. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Speak with Harry - so helpful and pleasant!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie T
VFDUSA, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Dear Mrs. Debbie, Thank you for staying at our Econo Lodge Inn & Suites. We, here at Econo Lodge, are working hard to provide the best guest service. Thanks, for giving us a chance to serve you. Once again, if you're traveling North and South, think of us. If there is any thing we can do for you, please let us know.

Harry B. Jhala