“Love the stream!”

Ramada Maggie Valley
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 6 May 2014

When in Maggie Valley we make a point of staying at the Ramada. The room are comfortable and clean and I love being able to sit on the balcony and hear the stream.
The ladies at the front desk are friendly and professional. We made reservations for next month.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Food was not accurate on bar. Pricing jumped $50 a night cause of biker weekend. Was not informed of rally when i reserved room. Asked cathy for directions back home, wouldn't assist me at all. Anything i askef her was like aninconvience... would never, repeat, never stay here again!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I called Cathy tonight to place a reservation, she was so busy checking in clients and having to answer her phone, but she was always so calm, cool and collected and would always pick the phone to let me know she would be right with me. Cathy would no sooner pick up the phone to help me with my reservation when a new customer would walk up to her desk, she would so politely ask me if I could please hold, once she was speaking to the customer I could her how professional and taking time to explain how to get to their room, and tell them about the breakfast that Ramada offered, once she would check a customer in then she would pick up the phone to speak to me, the. The phone would ring. Once again Cathy was so kind and professional to the person on the phone, asking if they could please hold so that she could complete my reservation, Cathy finally could speak to me and she listened to what my needs were for a room. I explained to her that I am handicapped and needed a ground level room, and non smoking. She told me that she had just the room I needed, she even told me that the hotel was just freshly painted.

Cathy made me feel like a personal friend, she was one of the best desk clerks that I have ever had the pleasure speaking to. My husband and I will be traveling to the Ramada Limited in May. And I'm looking forwarded to meeting Cathy, she even explained to me that our GPS would stop working about a mile from the motel! That was so important for me to know that information.

Thank you Cathy!

Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
The Clarketon Motel
The Clarketon Motel
#11 of 25 in Maggie Valley

Been to Ramada Maggie Valley? Share your experiences!