Beth and Mike are excellent hosts in this biker friendly motel (Andy and Amy were great too!). The Tiki Bar and Rendevous Restaurant attached were welcomed after a long day sampling the incredible Smoky Mountain roads. The food was amazingly good and the staff amazing.
The place- covered parking, clean towels to wipe your bike down and a Motorcycle Welcome center where MIke will advise you on the best rides for your abilities and time constraints. He gave us great roads to sample and we did them all!
The hotel- my room was clean and comfortable but it needs a major over haul. Fortunately the owners said they are about to do just that- renovating into suites on the front, 1st floor with porches! Other rooms they are going to make into themed suites.
There are lots of choices in Maggie Valley but this one was a great value if you don't mind a room that is hanging onto the 70s!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center is a full service hotel located at the entrance to Maggie Valley NC. With 98 rooms and ample parking we can meet all of your individual and group needs. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are available along with fireplace and hot tub suites. Our award winning restaurant, The Rendezvous, offers a wide range of sandwiches and entrees and has a full ABC permit. During the summer months we have an outdoor pool for registered hotel guests only and tiki bar for your enjoyment. Live music is offered Thursday thru Saturday and Sunday. Maggie never had it so good!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maggie Valley Hotel Maggie Valley
- Quality Inn Maggie Valley
- Maggie Valley Quality Inn