“GREAT TIME”

Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 12 July 2013

WE spent FOURTH OF JULY weekend here this year 2013. VERY pleasant people, staff very friendly. I would stay here again.LOVED the sound of the stream out back. VERY nice location.CLOSE to where ever you want to go.NICE view of the mountains.MY kids really loved the creek. GOOD time all around.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Always a pleasure to stay at the Creekside Lodge. Whether rocking in the chairs out front or enjoying the pleasant sounds of the creek in back, it's always a great experience. Friendly staff that is knowledgeable about the tourist sights in the area and is very accommodating to any special requests.
Clean rooms, indoor pool, a nice new ice machine, and a convenient parking area round out the
facilities that make the Creekside Lodge so special.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but I like the ones with the creek out back.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Love love this place. Everything is just wonderful. Great view on the beautiful creek. Pool was awesome. Rooms clean. Host of the lodge was so helpful and friendly. Very pleased. I will stay here again next time we visit.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank DeeCobb
Reviewed 26 June 2013

From the first time I stumbled across Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge to the may times I have returned by myself and with large groups, It just keeps getting better. The staff goes above & beyond to see to your total satisfaction with the Inn and its services. This is the place to stay while in Maggie Valley, NC

Room Tip: Have the staff tell you about the rooms. Then choose. You can't go wrong
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Looking forward to another wonderful trip to Maggie Valley in July. Our group which typically ranges from 50 to 75 have been riding to Maggie Valley and staying at the Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge for the last 6 to 7 years. The Lodge is conveniently located to numerous restaurants and entertainment centers within easy walking distance. Carol and her fine staff have always catered to all of our request and needs and even provides hoses and towels for those who wish to wash their motorcycles.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and spacious whether creekside or not.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Was planning a trip to this hotel and was excited with the reviews but spent three hours attempting to call the 800 number and the other number. When I did contact someone I made the comment that I had been calling for three hours and the lady got smart and said in a rude tone she was checking out other guest and taking care of them. Said I under stand and was asking about rooms and she quoted three, I asked about the difference between them and she said well you just think about it and call back. And hung up...
Unsure if this will be the stay for me. Comments said customer satisfaction funny never got to be a customer.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
AnnMaggieValley, Owner at Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for sharing your telephone call experience with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer service to our guests.

There are always two sides to every story. As I stated to you during our conversation, we were very busy the morning of your attempted telephone calls. We were busy with a large group reservation that was checking out and making reservations for their visit next year. During that period of time I let the telephone calls go to voicemail.

We have two group reservations coming from the Nashville area this year. I quoted you the discount rates for the types of rooms available. I got the impression that you were not pleased with the discount rates your group negotiated with me. Again, I got the impression that you were not going to be making your reservation at that time so I said "why don't you think about it and give us a call later when you have made your decision what you would like to do" Because at that point, more guests were coming into the office to checkout and make their reservations for the following year. You said,"ok", not...I would like to make my reservation now...

We do apologize for any misunderstanding you may have and hope that you will join your group with us this summer.

Regards,
Carol Burrell
Host
Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge
800-621-1260

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I had just drove 14hrs. from Wisconsin to Maggie Valley. Creekside Lodge was the first stop and gosh was it an excellent choice. Ms. Linda has a great smile and her hospitality skills are excellent. Ms. Linda recommended a eating establishment which fed me to my stomachs content. She put me in a "creek side" room and the running waters put me to sleep. Thank you!

The next morning I was greeted by a warm smile and a conversation that I could still be having with Ms. Carol. I enjoy people who look you in your eyes with a smile!

When coming through Maggie Valley; this will be the place I stay. I look forward to the return visit.

Cheers

Room Tip: 2nd level; creek side in the NW corner.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo