“Great Lunch”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can find the Rendezvous Restaurant attached to the Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center located on "The Coolest Corner in the Valley". The Rendezvous Restaurant and the Inn are American owned and operated. Drop by and enjoy some of the best food in Western North Carolina. No place in the Smokies will you find the best mix of food like our Southern Fried Chicken, Ribs, tender steaks, hand breaded seafood and the best hand breaded Chicken Tenders in the south. The Rendezvous atmosphere is a blend of fine dining and good old home town casual. Nowhere are you going to find the best in dining than here on the coolest corner. We are proud to announce the addition of the "Maggie Valley Inn Pizzeria". We now serve the best hand tossed, cooked in a traditional Brick oven, fresh Pizza and Calzones. So take some time and look at what the Rendezvous has to offer. We look forward to serving you, your family, and friends, at the "Vous" located at the coolest corner in Maggie.
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My friend took me here, as he raved about this restaurant. I had the chef salad and it was fabulous. I know you're probably saying, how could a sale be fabulous, but it was. The service was also exceptional, and the food my friends received was also good.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best pizza's in the valley. Our favorite being their veggie, but we've had others too. They have really good fried chicken and the buffet is delicious too! A full selection of southern fixins to go with your sweet tea! A full bar and on some nights there is live music. On warm evenings the Tiki Bar poolside is a fun hang out too! Southern hospitality and friendly service.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Food was fresh and hot. Prices were good for what we ordered. Will eat there again when in Maggie Valley.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We ate there 2 nights in a row. From the outside, you might think not so sure about this place. The interior was a bit of a hodge podge to, is it a bar?, is it a restaurant? what ever it was, the food was good and the staff was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely return when in the area

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We ate at the Rendezvous twice this week and enjoyed the food immensely and the dog friendly atmosphere. We ate out back in the Tiki Lounge so our dog Murphy could join us. On both occasions the servers brought Murphy water and my wife and I delicious food. The first night we had pizza and the second night my wife had a burger and fries and I enjoyed the fried chicken with the Cowboy baked beans. Everything was excellent and the service was prompt and friendly. We recommend the Rendezvous especially if you are traveling with your fur babies.