“Just "OK"”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Just "OK"”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

It seems like the quality has gone down since our last visit. They used to give you large hand-pressed hamburger patties, [last visit ~2 years ago]. We came back specifically because of how good the burgers were. The food this time was decent, and service wasn't bad, but it was not at all what we remembered from last time. The burgers were large, but were pre-made, frozen burgers and not as good a meat quality as last time. Maybe cost-cutting, or change in management, hard to tell. But we will not be going out of our way to eat there again.

• Visited August 2014

Richardson, Texas
“Good Taps - So So Food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Legends Sports Grill has a good sales pitch from the outside advertisement. Beer, many tv's, good food. I went mainly for the Taps after a long day of riding, and expected to have the typical fare bar food.

They do have a lot of TV's, but they aren't very large, and it is definitely not HD signal. The number of beers offered was great, and there were more taps than what were on their beer list. I sat at the bar and had attentive and polite service from my server.

Beer glasses were chilled in a canoe behind the bar, and I always get worried when some one is stuffing glasses into ice. Great opportunity to chip a glass.

The wings were o.k. The medium buffalo sauce was very mild. I ordered the home made chips, which were very good except for the excess salt.

The only peculiar thing was that the food was rung up, but the alcohol sales were kept on a paper ledger, and written in by hand on the tab. Prices were on average of similar sport's bar, but overall it wasn't anything outstanding.

I would stop in for a cold one again, but not for dinner.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank DeepBlueDives
Creedmoor, North Carolina
“Good food!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate there three separate times during our stay and the food was good each time. I was disappointed to order a Tom Collins and have my server ask me "what is that". I told her and then she told the bartender. The bartender had to look the drink up and then ask me if I wanted it with "Vodka or Gin". I real bartender would have known and that's what a "Bar & Grill" should have. All in all it was good and I would eat there again.

Visited August 2014
Lexington, North Carolina
“Great Place”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent food and service. Really nice inside, don't let the exterior fool you. Very nice bar area and the burgers are great!

Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Sports Bar”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is an excellent sports bar with tons of TV's. I don't go there for that, but I do go there for the wings and the beer. They have many different local craft brews on tap and fantastic wings. I am partial to the herb ones. This time I also had the tater tots with bacon and chesse and ranch!! Yikes, look out diet!

• Visited July 2014