“Nothing special”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
cmathis
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

First local place we tried when we got to town. Very disappointing. The wings were terrible, they were so buttery and upset my fiance's stomach, which was odd because he ordered hot. The salad was decent and the dressing was good. I had a blt , nothing special... Our 5 yr old was the only one pleased. The service was OK, our waitress didn't seem like she really wanted to be there. The atmosphere overall was more of a biker/man cave feel. I wouldn't go back, there are too many other good restaurants nearby.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Delicious burgers!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I love visiting Legends Sports Grill when I am in Maggie Valley. They have some of the best burgers and wing chips around! The beer selection is surprisingly decent considering they are in a very small town. The service can be hit or miss, but the food makes up for it in my opinion.

Visited July 2014
Shelby, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We really liked the atmosphere. The food was good. We did have to wait a little more than expected for our food but enjoyed watching the games while we were there.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Michal F
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“a biker bar”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Four of us ate there,and we were the only group that didn't have on Harley t-shirts. The bar is large, and the service was friendly! Burgers were huge, the homemade potato chips were good. The deluxe nachos were not the best I ever had; melted american cheese on them, and good homemade chili on the chips. Beer prices were reasonable.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Laurie R
Concord, North Carolina
“Not crazy about it”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stopped in late on a Friday night and ordered chicken tenders and chicken wings. The tenders were heavily battered and a little greasier than I like. The pasta salad was not cold and the wings my friend ordered were crunchy, leading him to believe they may have been pre-cooked and then tossed back in the fryer when ordered. He had eaten there before and remembered it to be much better. Service was ok.

• Visited August 2014