Five Star Inn
Chalet Motel & Apartments(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$110
Comfort Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$68
ComfortInn
Twinbrook Resort(Maggie Valley)
US$198
Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$88
Meadowlark Motel(Maggie Valley)
US$99
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hearth and Home Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
The Clarketon Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelocity
Smoky Falls Lodge(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$210
Travelocity
Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewscreek sideguys workingan easy driverocking chairsmom pop typeroom was cleangreat weekendwell taken careone nightplace to staythe entire propertyslept greatfront officea king size bedcoffee pothave stayed here many timescreekside rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Like anything, you can find fault......But I really liked this place! Has to have the best view out the front door of any place in town if you love the mountains. Plenty of places to sit, just look at all the rockers.Any time my wife and I have stayed at a motel, it's was an ugly experience. We will even go out of our way to find a Big Name Chain hotel when picking a place to stay. This time we stepped out of our comfort area and gave County Manner a try, loved it. Yes, you can tell the owners do have high standards, they should, it's their property and we are their guests. They were GREAT, telling us where to eat breakfast, what entertainment is around town and even telling us of some craft shows. First time to Maggie Valley, will be back and staying at the Country Manner.......Great value at $75

Room Tip: Always go with a King bed
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2011

During the check-in procedure, the owners were a bit over-zealous to make sure I was a non-smoker, which I am. I found the room to be very clean. The room was comfortable and the furnishings and linens were all in good shape. The price was a bit high (my opinion) and would have been off-set a bit if they would have offered at small continental breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2011

While not fancy or modern, this motel was pretty clean. You can tell owners like to keep that reputation and appear to put effort into the rooms. Ours had nice newer linens on the bed (which was comfortable), carpet seemed clean, roomed smelled fresh. The room was also very spacious. The grounds are pretty - lush grass, lots of big shade trees, rocking chairs and creekside rooms in the back. Parking was free and right at your room with big wide spaces. The WIFI worked well everytime we used it. The cable was surprisingly good and had lots of channels including HBO.

But this motel is just a little off in many ways. I understand it's only a motel and not a Hilton but for almost $90 a night no alarm clock, no hand towels, no hair dryer, no shampoo, no breakfast made it a bit odd and overpriced. They have policies about turning off appliances when you leave and which washcloths to use...just a little weird. Plus it was so loud. There are motorcycles everywhere including the motel right next door. At one of these places you pull right to your door the noise was nervewracking at times. The straw was the owner needs some country manners of his own. He was a little off putting, like when my husband asked if they had vacancy for his parents to come visit his answer was a curt "only if they don't smoke". You know a yes or no really would have been sufficient. We signed the no smoking policy, saw the no smoking signs everywhere, were told half a dozen times they don't allow smokers, we get it - no smoking. Saving grace here was his wife who was very pleasant and accomodating for us. But there are just too many other places in MV to try so I don't see us coming back here.

Room Tip: Get a room on the creek for peace & quiet
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CottonLily
Reviewed 3 November 2010

Our group of Goldwing riders love this non-smoking hotel. The managers bend over backwards to make sure your stay is comfortable. The rocking chairs on the covered porch come in handy on rainy days. Beautiful area.

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank dsazimm
Reviewed 29 September 2009

I have been to Maggie Valley 2 times now and this is the place I will stay from this point forward. I have never seen such a clean Hotel. It appears old from the outside but behind the motel is where they have other buildings that is along Johnathon Creek. I was really impressed with this hotel and would recommend it to everyone. It is located near a gas station and a shop you can walk to. The couple who own the hotel are very nice people as well.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple