Castlewood Inn
Best Western Mountainbrook Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$137
Comfort Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
ComfortInn
Ramada Maggie Valley(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Chalet Motel & Apartments(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$110
Misty Mountain Ranch(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$148
A Holiday Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$119
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$110
Misty Creek Log Cabins(Maggie Valley)
US$167
Orbitz.com
Four Seasons Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$93
The Clarketon Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Maggie Valley is close to everything, and the Castlewood in was a very nice, CLEAN, convenient location. Would definitely visit again. They had laundry facilities which is a plus when you have limited space for clothing. The staff was very accommodating. The weather was very HOT, but I love the Maggie Valley area and will visit again!

Room Tip: Non Smoking and Smoking rooms available.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ijustwannasay
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My husband and I decided to have a weekend getaway. We stopped and checked out Castlewood Inn and were allowed to see the room before we rented it. I was very impressed. This was the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed at. It was very quiet here and we got the R&R that was very much needed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank blueeyes_63073
Reviewed 28 August 2011

The Castlewood Inn had really nice staff from check in to check out! Thru out my stay the staff checked with me to see if I needed anything and if everything was OK! The grounds, pool and hot tub were well maintained, clean and kepted well! I was in the single queen room! The room was up to date, well stocked, and very clean with daily house keeping! No outsided noice in room with great locks on doors! No bugs in room! Room was big with small bath room! Enough big/soft towels and wash clothes! I felt safe at the Castlewood Inn and parked my car in front of my room! Plus I was in the heart of Maggie Valley and could walk to alot of things! Rates on the rooms were a great value for what I got!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank FAM57
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The overall look appeared fine,although the room needs some renovation and new furnishings like the bed spread for starters.It had an old/musty smell!The pool wasn't heated as was informed.The hot tub needed some work/refurbishment.There was no continental breakfast.The wi-fi service was good.The tv service was good.The rated for a queen non-smoking(if this made a difference considering the reaking "old smell")wasn't worth $50/nt when there was plentiful rooms in this town.

Room Tip: Stay with a known reputation hotelier.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
attila s, Manager at Castlewood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2011

I don't know what an old smell is, all linens are washed after guest check out, the carpets were shampooed about two weeks ago. The guest also signed a statement saying that we will at least give a refund if they do not approve of the room within 15 minutes of check-in, we were NOT notified that the room was unsatisfatory. The humidity in the Smokies is about 90% maybe that is what they smelled, but that goes away when the room is occupied. We also have dehumidifiers in the rooms on the first floor to keep the 'smell' down. Our website clearly states that we have continental breakfast on Sat., Sun., and Holidays only. The pool is heated to 80 F, natural rivers and lakes in this area is about 70 F. The hot tub is maintained at 100 F and there is an air switch on the wall to turn the high speed pump and air jets on, which also limits the high speed to 10-15 minutes and then you have to get out of the tub to turn it back on again. The hot tub incorporates the latest anti-entrapment devices as demanded by state regulations and it is inspected by the health department. I don't know what they mean by it needs refurbishment.
Manager, Castlewood Inn

Reviewed 6 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here in May 2009 and were thrilled with the accommodations and price. The room was clean, had the essentials and extras and all for an unbelievable reasonable price! The staff is wonderful and definitely will go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable. The location is perfect to stay in The Smokies. We came back in May 2011 and never considered another lodging, this is our PLACE when we visit Maggie Valley. We have stayed in big name places for well over $100/night and they weren't as clean and had no more to offer than Castlewood Inn. This place is the best and we'll keep coming back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple