We stayed here based on reviews that I read prior to booking. I understand that not all hotels are brand new and immaculate, but I was rather disappointed to walk into a room that smelled musty and old. The bathroom was very old looking and small. I will say that going out of the back door and down by the creek was fantastic. My son and I walked in it...it was freezing! We got a special rate even though we didn't qualify for it, and the staff was very nice. Next door at Hurley's the food is fantastic. Across the street at Joey's for breakfast is a MUST! Maggie Valley in general was a bit of a disappointment for us since Ghost Town has closed. I would not book here again due to my asthma and my daughter's health conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley