“Nothing Could Be Finer Again”

Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I am now 59 years old, I have traveled to over 20 different countries during my lifetime. But, I always enjoy coming to the Jonathan Creek Inn. As I have stated before, the staff here goes completely out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. If you need extra towels, soap, pillows etc. They will take care of you. They are so honest, this past weekend while we were there, after a days outing and returning to our room there was a note from the maid with 2 $1 bills. She said that she accidentally knocked a small bag of peanuts off of the dresser. The peanuts has only cost us 50cents. My wife and I were very moved by this note and the honesty of this lady. And as usual, the room and grounds were completely beautiful. I have stayed at other locations in Maggie Valley, but this is absolutely the best place to spend the weekend. Location is great, just across the street from Joey's Pancake House and nest door to Hurley's Restaurant. Thanks to Keith, Alice, Wanda & Jeff for their hospitality.

Room Tip: Try to reserve a room with a screened in back porch.
2  Thank Dale_Shannon

Reviewed 23 October 2011

We rented a 3-bedroom condo in mid-October for a long week-end and were very happy with everything. Great location in the middle of Maggie Valley--it sat along Jonathan Creek and had 2 picnic tables in the back yard and a place for roasting marshmallows. The condo was very clean and had everything we needed. We were very pleased and will definintely book thru Jonathan Creek Villas again next year.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ann2122
Reviewed 20 October 2011

my husband and I stopped in on October 14 on our way home from visiting my mother in law in Phoenix, Arizona.While driving cross country we called and talked to Alice at the front desk and she was very helpful with getting a room ready for us.Very polite and helpful and just a lovely lady. Our room was great (room 104) and the sound of the creek was so calming.My husband and I also enjoyed the hot tub in the back and I didn't want to leave but it was getting cold. We could only stay one night and I hated leaving because it was so beautiful but we had been gone from home a month and had to get back. When we left I forgot the cord to my laptop and called them and they were so kind to send it to me.We will be going back for a week in March and can't wait.That you Jonathan Creek for being such a beautiful place and caring so much for your visitors.

Room Tip: make sure you get a room on the bottom floor by the creek you will love it
1  Thank kimyer99
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We just enjoyed a visit to the Jonathan Creek Inn and Maggie Valley. We had a group of 12 Harley riders to enjoy the fall foliage and chose the Inn as our base. It was more than a pleasant surprise! From our first contact with Alice on the phone to the moment we departed the follks at the Inn made us feel welcome and could not have been more delightful! Great people, great rooms and the view from the creek is just fabulous! They even had wipe down rags for the bikes! We will make this our go to place in the Maggie Valley/Asheville area with out a doubt!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank jp1154
Reviewed 5 October 2011

We have no complaints about this hotel. The beds were comfortable, the room was quiet, and everything was in working order. Don't miss Joey's Pancake House across the street -- the best breakfast you will ever have!

2  Thank blpiano
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This place was a pleasant surprise. We priced several other motels in the area before stumbling upon this one. The room was great, and the bed was fantastic! It was close to a couple of good restaurants. We will definitelynstay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Cruiserz2001
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Have stayed at Jonathan Creek Inn on four different occasions. Happy to support an American owned and operated Business! Owner and Staff were exceptional! They were very informative and knew the best places in town to go. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I really enjoyed the hot tub and the restaurants were within easy walking distance. I would like to say thank you to the owners and staff, for an enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend a few nights or even a week at the Inn. Give it a try and I promise you will be back!

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side, by the creek are very nice. The closer to the hot tub the better!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Ramada Maggie Valley
#7 of 25 in Maggie Valley
Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn

Been to Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas? Share your experiences!