We stayed here from 19-21 January 2012 for a ski weekend. As this is our second trip to Maggie Valley we kind of know it was not a 5star kind of town. We were plesantly suprised at check-in with the lobby and homey feel of the place. It was excellently located by several restaurants and at the base of the mountain. In the room it was warm and cozy and had all the ammenities one would expect as well as a porch overlooking the stream. Overall i was a fantastic place for the money. We will never stay at another place in Maggie Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley