“Excellent Stay”

Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We stayed here from 19-21 January 2012 for a ski weekend. As this is our second trip to Maggie Valley we kind of know it was not a 5star kind of town. We were plesantly suprised at check-in with the lobby and homey feel of the place. It was excellently located by several restaurants and at the base of the mountain. In the room it was warm and cozy and had all the ammenities one would expect as well as a porch overlooking the stream. Overall i was a fantastic place for the money. We will never stay at another place in Maggie Valley.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin-n-Lisa95

Reviewed 10 January 2012

My wife and I, as well as my brother and his wife, treated ourselves to a two night stay at Jonathan Creek Inn in mid November, 2011. We had bragged so much about this place they drove all the way from Florida to see the place. They were'nt disappointed. My Brother and I enjoyed the Blue Ridge Parkway, and the ladies enjoyed downtown Waynesville. The rooms were clean and well kept as usual, and everything has continued to be well maintained.
We were there during the week and even though it was very quiet the indoor pool was heated and clean. We grilled steaks on their charcoal grill and ate in our rooms. They had just decorated their Christmas tree in the lobby, so we relaxed by the tree and enjoyed the fireplace, sipping on fresh coffee! We will continue to enjoy visiting this place and the fine folks who run it for years to come.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view of the Smoky Mountains, but the upper level is the best.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BlueRidgeMan412
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Out of all the other lodgings in the area we prefer JCI. We have come several times and have never had a better stay anywhere. I wish they had some type of discount for repeat visitors, but... All in all I would suggest JCI for your stay when visiting the Valley.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank JeffPearson
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Found this great property nuzzled up against a beautiful stream surrounded by the perfect fall foliage. Our group visited in early October and found the Inn to be comfortable and clean with as pleasant southern hospitality as you will find anywhere. As an added bonus many of the rooms had special amenities such as fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs. Loved the huge deck overlooking the stream and the fact they welcomed motorcycle enthusiast. This is a centrally located destination that is perfect for that mountain retreat or exploring the surrounding Smokies.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Don P
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Nice large rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Outdoor area with gazebo and deck over the creek is very relaxing. Very comfortalbe beds! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ChapelHillNcgirl
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Fun Fun Fun!!!! We had a group of 24 people and I booked these rooms in August with
Alice. That sweet lady stayed in contact with me until our trip in October to verify that everything was set and we wouldn't have any problems. Everyone loved the location and
their rooms. We felt at home here and enjoyed our stay. Good breakfast across the street.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I am now 59 years old, I have traveled to over 20 different countries during my lifetime. But, I always enjoy coming to the Jonathan Creek Inn. As I have stated before, the staff here goes completely out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. If you need extra towels, soap, pillows etc. They will take care of you. They are so honest, this past weekend while we were there, after a days outing and returning to our room there was a note from the maid with 2 $1 bills. She said that she accidentally knocked a small bag of peanuts off of the dresser. The peanuts has only cost us 50cents. My wife and I were very moved by this note and the honesty of this lady. And as usual, the room and grounds were completely beautiful. I have stayed at other locations in Maggie Valley, but this is absolutely the best place to spend the weekend. Location is great, just across the street from Joey's Pancake House and nest door to Hurley's Restaurant. Thanks to Keith, Alice, Wanda & Jeff for their hospitality.

Room Tip: Try to reserve a room with a screened in back porch.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Quality Inn & Suites Maggie Valley - Cherokee Area
Smoky Falls Lodge
Smoky Falls Lodge
#14 of 25 in Maggie Valley

Been to Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas? Share your experiences!