“It was that and more!”

Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Based on the reviews found here on TripAdvisor we stayed here on our way through the Smoky Mountains. We still were surprised at the level of WOW. Enough cannot be said about the surroundings, the friendliness, the affordability, you name it. This place is well worth a stay. We stayed just one night on our way through but now we'd like to stay here for an extended period and use as a launching off for all the great sights and hikes these mountains hold.

We'll so be back!

Room Tip: We had a room with a front and back door. The back door had a little window in it. When left open a...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank canda_98

Reviewed 9 April 2012

The staff was friendly, the room beautiful and clean. The hot tub awesome...but the view from it magnificent. This hotel is nestled in a valley, mountains on the front, a beautiful stream on the back. There is a great swing and fire pit and grill right on the bank of the creek. You are family when you are here. I recommend this inn for singles, couples and families. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a river view. The upstairs rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandi D
Reviewed 18 March 2012

this is my second stay here. The rates are very good value. The rooms are super clean and comfortable, with a door to the deck overlooking the gazebo and beautiful rushing stream which will lull you to sleep. The people in the office are charming and will give you good ideas of things to do in this beautiful mountain area..

Room Tip: second level for best deck views
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2012

When we came to Maggie Valley, I was on an ag trip that lasted 12 days. This was day 10. We'd stayed in nice hotels prior to this but this was AMAZING!!! The outside is simply beautiful!! When we got to our room, it was clean, welcoming, and lovely. WE noticed there was a back door. We were thrilled! We went out the back door and there's a huge porch ans a beautiful creek running right alongside the hotel. There were swings by the creek and a BBQ grill and picnic tables. We all had a weenie roast and had SO much fun!! It was SO relaxing! The staff was wonderful! I want to go back SO badly! I'd be there tomorrow if I could. Recommend 100%+

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 February 2012

This hotel is the best place to stay in Maggie Valley! I have been a frequent visitor, and the staff is very friendly, helpful and do their best to accomodate me and my schedule. I have visited numerous times over the past few years, and they have never failed to make me feel at home. Love the hot tub rooms, always clean and homey feeling, not like one of those big hotel chains. I have had the good fortune to rent some of their cabins on occasion, and those are held to the same high standards too! I recommend them for any length of stay in Maggie Valley. :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, and the hot tub rooms aren't that much more than a regular room!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dean M
Reviewed 27 February 2012

JC Inn is definitely a Maggie Valley treasure. Staff was helpful and friendly. Our creekside suite felt like home, gas fireplace was a romantic touch. My husband and I were alittle sad when it was time to check-out...it really was one of the most peaceful and relaxing getaways.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The service and staff were exceptional! The front guest greeted my Husband and I when we arrived and were so helpful with helping us navigate the town of Maggie Valley. The location was great for us and the room was clean and well kept! The hot tub and pool were both well taken care of also. Water was hot (which is great when you're coming off the slopes and it's 15 degrees outside). I would also recommend trying the restaurant next door- Hurleys! It was phenomenal!!!
The whole experience was great and we will definitely be back again!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Quality Inn & Suites Maggie Valley - Cherokee Area
Smoky Falls Lodge
Smoky Falls Lodge
#14 of 25 in Maggie Valley

Been to Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas? Share your experiences!