All reviewsjonathan creekscreened in porchjoey's pancake househot tubpicnic tablesindoor poolplace to stayhardwood floorsrocking chairsback porchrushing waterfirst floorlove this placeroom was clean and comfortablewould definitely stay here againget awaywonderful place
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Wonderfully clean and charming inn. The mountain view in the front of the inn and the brook in the back. The pool is great and the public hot tub is in a second screened in area overlooking the brook. There is also washer/dryer and vending machine area.
A very nice town and a very nice place to stay. Recommended!

Room Tip: A second story room with a screened-in porch is highly recommened :)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Shelly M
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The motel is nice and clean, well kept. The lobby is very nice with coffee and tea all day and books and games. But what really puts this Inn over the top is the creek right behind the rooms. We got a room with a screened-in porch overlooking a rushing, rippling mountain stream, about 30 feet from the room. The area around the creek is nicely landscaped and has swing sets, picnic tables, etc. to sit out by the creek. And the best part is that the temperature by the creek stayed nice all day, even when it got hot out in front. The whole creek area is shaded by huge trees and the water in the creek is quite cold. We spent most of our time there just sitting on the porch or in a swing, reading and listening to the rushing waters. Highly recommend if you want a place to really chill out and relax. Restaurant next door also has tables right on the creek and good food. Note: some rooms do not have a creek view so be sure to ask what view you are getting. But every room has access to the creek, whether your room has a view or not ,and most do have a view.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DaveSarasota
Reviewed 19 June 2012

The room is very well decorated and welcoming. We loved being able to look out over the creek and hearing the rushing water. Property is very clean and neat as well. Indoor pool, vending & games, a parlor with games and tables. Very well done!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank dmcdowell
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We started up to Cherokee but decided to go on to Maggie Valley instead. A billboard outside of town told of the Inn so we decided to stop there. What a great find! We had a lovely creek-side room, complete with a porch. Rain that night turned the babbling creek into a rushing torrent, but that was a plus. The room was clean without that "motel-room" smell. The bed was comfortable; the bathroom was spotless. The office staff gave great recommendations for dining. Overall, the experience was wonderful, and we definitely want to return!I
I almost forgot: I left my camera in the room upon check-out. When I called to inquire, the staff had found it, and they sent it back to me.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gibbs09
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Just returned from Maggie Valley. We had group of 20+ people celebrating a 50th bdy. We flew in from all over. Originally I had rented a hotel room in Cherokee. Reason being, I have worked for Marriott Hotels for almost 10 years now and prior to that with Crowne Plaza hotels for 20 years so I am use to the hotel services and amenities. Have never stayed in a non-brand facility before. My family convinced me to stay at the villa with them. I have to say, I have no regrets. Everythng was super clean! immediately felt like "home". I'm crazy about clean bathrooms and these bathrooms past the test! we had a great time. Thank you to Alice who helped me from start to finish. Perfect place for any occasion! feel free to contact me if any questions. I would definetely go back!!!

Room Tip: we stayed in villa 1 and villa 2. villa 2 is perfect for a large family
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family