All reviewsjonathan creekscreened in porchjoey's pancake househot tubpicnic tablesindoor poolplace to stayhardwood floorsrocking chairsback porchrushing waterfirst floorlove this placeroom was clean and comfortablewould definitely stay here againget awaywonderful place
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My hubby and I stayed last week at the Jonathan Creek Inn in Maggie Valley and had a wonderful stay. The hotel rooms are big, clean and some have a screened in porch overlooking Jonathan Creek. What a wonderful, peaceful place to make your vacation stay. The office staff were welcoming, friendly and eager to allow you to look at their rooms. Would recommend all our friends/family to stay there and enjoy the peace and serenity.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GTFournier
Reviewed 9 September 2012

The rooms were extremely clean! The bed was very comfy and we even used their pillows for sleeping instead of our own. The staff was helpful and pleasant and the grounds were immaculate. You can tell that a lot of money and effort was put into the landscaping around the creek. Speaking of the creek, our room had a screened in porch and we could see and hear the rushing of the water. If we stepped out of our porch and walked about 10 feet, a swing was available to sit and relax in (another swing is located directly next to the creek) and a deck with several chairs are there as well. I should also mention that there are outside grills available and makes for a great cookout in the woods beside a creek! My husband and I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: I would suggest the creek side screened in room. We stayed in room 106 (one king sized bed)
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed 8 September 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night. I considered the room basic like any decent hotel - clean, comfortable beds, good TV, sitting chairs with small table, small frig and microwave. Our room was creekside and on the second floor. It included a screened porch to overlook the creek. The grounds of the inn is what makes this place special. They have many wooden decks, swings, benches, etc. to sit by the creek and enjoy the beautiful sounds and scenery. We enjoyed talking with other guests while having beer and wine and watched a kid try to catch fish in the creek. There is a restaurant next door (literally like 15 steps away) and we found the food to be very good. Our young waiter was very attentive, friendly and he made us laugh throughout our dinner and drinks. The inn does not provide a continental breakfast but they do have coffee. There's a restaurant across the street that serves breakfast. You can get wifi in the lobby but not in the room (at least not in our room which was quite close to the lobby). If you are looking for a peaceful and relaxing place to enjoy the mountains and Maggie Valley area, this Inn is a great place for you.

Room Tip: Creekside with a balcony
1  Thank SDAtlanta
Reviewed 4 September 2012

A weekend getaway with my hubby for a night, and tripadvisor did not disappoint. We went here from reviews from tripadvisor, and we were very happy with the choice. Right in the middle of town, situated on a beautiful mountain creek (flowing pretty good, awesome sound like a small waterfall) Front desk girls were very friendly and accommodating. We arrived just past 1130am and our room was ready so they allowed us access. :+) So far so good. The room was very clean and comfortable, no complaints except the a/c fan couldn't run all night switch inop I think (we like to have the fan on to block out background noise like hearing neighbors and motorcycles going down the street while we sleep) but that was ok, the bed was extra comfortable. Loved the back deck and swing next to creek and highly enjoyed the hot tub (we had it to ourselves the whole time) We didn't use the pool but felt the water, and it was nice and heated, and screened in like the hot tub, both really clean. This was a pleasant visit and we will return with family. For the holiday weekend I booked online for 1 night cost $92 approx. Pretty good I think for a holiday. Walking distance to restaurants etc. We will return. :+)

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Very clean and quiet place to stay. We got a room that had a hot tub in the room. This was a very nice addition. The hotel is in the perfect location in Maggie Valley beside a stream. If we return we will probably request one of the rooms with a private screen porch facing the stream.

1  Thank Jess5219