This is my favorite place to stay when going through Maggie Valley. The Inn sits beside a creek and the rooms open up to the creek which provides a restful sound and relaxing environment. The rooms are simple but clean. However, due to the Inn surrounding the parking lot it can be noisy at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley