We recently stayed at Jonathan Creek Inn. We've been coming here for well over 15 years. Our favorite room is # 212, it has a great view of the mountains on the front and overlooks Jonathan creek on the back. Our room was clean and in good order as usual, Plenty of coffee, and we popped corn in the microwave. Ms. Alice, who manages the Inn, always takes care of us and make us feel so special, as does Ms. Wanda who runs it in the evenings. We enjoyed sitting by the fireplace in the lobby. We ate at Hurley's Restaurant next door, and enjoyed the good food and service there too. We always have a relaxing stay there, and we will continue you recommend Jonathan Creek Inn to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley