We really enjoyed the Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas. We stayed on a busy holiday weekend, and we rented a villa rather than staying at the Inn (for both privacy and more room for our family). Our villa was not far from the Inn, but it was tucked in the woods and backed up to the creek. It was simple in terms of finishes and furnishings, but it was all we needed, as we spent most of our time at Cataloochee skiing (about 3 miles away). Alice and Keith were great at answering our many questions about the area, and we would definitely stay here again. We didn't use the heated pool or hang out near the hotel, so we can't say anything about that. However, we were happy with our little cabin and used the hot tub on our deck every night to soak our aching muscles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley