We stayed here for just one night after a few days in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Inn is about 30 minutes from the park entrance. We called ahead since we were arriving around 10 pm. The front desk does close at night. Staff was more than willing to accommodate us if we were running late. Our room was CLEAN and COMFORTABLE! It was updated and nicely decorated. There were nice decks on the front and back of the Inn. The deck expands in the back of the property, so you can sit outside and enjoy the rushing creek. The alarm clock in the room next to ours went off just after midnight. I was hesitant to call the front desk, but did want to get some sleep! My call was answered promptly. The front desk attendant was still finishing up and I was told the alarm would be turned off shortly. He was apologetic and told me to call if there were any other issues. I would recommend staying here if you are planning a trip to Maggie Valley.
There is a great pancake house for breakfast, Joey's, right across the street. If you do arrive late, stop for food before arriving in Maggie Valley. There were no restaurants open on a Sunday night. We had to drive about 15 minutes to the next town to grab a late night bite to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley