Jonathan Creek Inn and Villa is a wonderful, family-owned property. The entire property was well maintained and very neat and clean. The staff was very warm and friendly - truly appreciative of their guests. Our room was a second floor creek side room nicely appointed with a screened porch overlooking beautiful Jonathan Creek. The creek was really rushing and just great to watch and listen to. We actually left our porch door open all night in order to listen to the creek. The Inn also has a nice pavilion creek side with grilles for family barbeques. This is a great place to stay when visiting Western NC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley