This has always been and continues to be (after nearly 20 years of visiting every few years) an excellent property. It is impeccably maintained despite its age and lovingly cared for by a staff that very clearly takes pride in its business. Get a room with a screened in porch and listen to the rushing Jonathan Creek right behind your hotel. Enjoy the many seating areas and outdoor enclosed hot tub by the creek. The place is spotless and has great Maggie Valley charm, though to many a City Slicker it might be a little chintzy. If you are looking for an authentic Maggie experience in a beautiful setting that is clean, safe, and relaxing, look no further than the JCI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley