Some things never change and at this Inn the things that haven't changed are; The Great Friendly Staff, The Super Clean Rooms, The Beautiful Grounds including the Creek behind the Inn and the Great Location. We stay here several times each year and have never had a problem of any type. You can always count on the Staff going out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. From extra pillows and towels to loaning cooking gear to use at the BBQ area. Over the years we have stayed at many of the other motels, but now, we will not even come up without knowing that we have reservations at Jonathan Creek Inn. Stay here one time and you will fall in love with this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley