My wife and I just spent four wonderful days in the mountains. Our hotel was fantastic. We were right on the river,and all we had to do was open the balcony and listen to the creek. The room was great, the only problem was the hot water in the shower, was way too hot. It needed to be turned down. Other than that it was wonderful and I would tell my friends about our trip and the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley