Location, value, amenities, staff all great. OK coffee was not available as early as I would like but that would be a stretch to find something to complain about. For the price it would be a challenge to find anything better. The decks out back along the river is great to relax on. The parking lot seams a little small and if you have a trailer you may not like it. Traveling with a group your rooms are never all that far apart. This place has it dialed in and will always be my place to stay if I'm remotely in the area of Maggie Valley. With the Wheels Through Time museum in town, I will be back. Very Biker Friendly in fact popular among motorcycle travelers from every direction in the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley