We stayed at this hotel a couple of days ago and thoroughly enjoyed it and cannot wait to go back.
We checked in about 6pm and had no problems at all. Check-in was quick - less than 5 minutes from the time we walked in.
I'm not sure of guys name that was working the check in but he was VERY helpful with recommendations on both a restaurant for the evening (Maggie Valley Restaurant which was very good) and then horse back riding (Queens Stables). Spot on with both recommendations.
The room was a normal hotel room and was EXTREMELY clean. Having been in a number of hotel rooms over the last few days, this was easily the cleanest room with everything in working order. The room we had selected was on the first floor with a room facing the creek.
It had a screened in back porch. We ended up leaving the back door to the room open to hear the sounds of the creek and to let the cool air in. There are numerous swings and chairs over the back of the property which we used to just relax and enjoy the scenery.
All of the fixtures in the room were updated - hard top counters in the bathroom, etc.
My only complaint was that the room seemed a bit cramped but there were 4 of us with all of our luggage so that certainly would be the reason.
Situated right on along a creek, the property consists of probably 30 rooms, an indoor pool with hottub. You couldn't ask for a nicer staff and location in Maggie Valley.
Hot chocolate, coffee, tea and water are available in the lobby along with a variety of games, magazines, etc.
You will not go wrong with a stay at the Jonathan Creek Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley