“Nice quite relaxing stay....”

Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Rooms were very clean. The porch on back of room with the creek in the back made up for the small room. The great staff recommended Hurley Rest. next door. Great prime rib at an affordable price.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DIsgett
There are newer reviews for Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas

Reviewed 21 September 2010

This place is wonderful! We had a "creekside" room with a screened in porch that is a must have if you stay here. We never closed the creekside door and enjoyed the relaxing sound of the water. Staff was helpful/friendly. Don't miss breakfast at Joeys across the street. Delightful!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UGoHarley
Reviewed 19 September 2010

We stayed in a creekside villa. It was fabulous. As clean as home, with no overpowering fragrances from being cleaned. In fact, no odors at all - which was really pleasant for a vacation rental. Floors were tile or carpet. The furniture and beds were comfortable. The villa was spacious and felt like home the moment we stepped inside. Jonathan Creek was in our backyard, and the sound and sight of it was so relaxing. What a treat! The staff was helpful and friendly. We look forward to going back in less than a month, for peak leaf season!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank orders
Reviewed 4 September 2010

We went out of our way to be able to stay here for the last night of our 4000+ mile 45th anniversary trip. We had drive out to South Dakota, and joined a week long tour to Yellowstone,Grand Tetons, etc,and were on the way home to NC. We decided to reroute in order to again enjoy a wonderful night's stay at this gem. We had a whirlpool room on the back by the creek. While my wife enjoyed the hot tub on the screened porch, I rocked and read, and listened to the creek---and probably dozed off more than once! The entire property is always spotless,including our room. The office staff is friendly and helpful. If you need a pretty quiet,peaceful getaway--- you'll be pleased. I'm already looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kingfather
Reviewed 31 August 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Jonathan Creek Inn! We like to stay in Maggie Valley so we can hike in the mountains. We loved the rooms and everything was very well kept and very clean. The grounds were also very well kept from the deck to the outdoor furniture, the pool and the hot tub. We also enjoyed grilling out and sitting in the rocking chairs by the creek. It was such a quiet and relaxing weekend. Also, don't miss breakfast at Joey's Pancake house in the morning. Jonathan Creek Inn is now our new favorite "getaway" place!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JaimieMatzko
Reviewed 28 August 2010

This is a wonderful place to stay! Very clean and modern. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Mikaelmatney
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Just got back from our weekend to Maggie Valley where we stayed at the Jonathan Creek Inn. We went to take my grandson to ride Thomas the Train in Bryson City, but we chose to stay in Maggie Valley because of the Jonathan Creek Inn. We have stayed there many times at the inn and in their villas.
I will only stay at the inn when I am in Maggie Valley, unless they are booked and most times I will change my plans to when they have a room. This is the only place I go where I feel I don't have to spary everything down with lysol and change the sheets. Very clean and so warm and inviting.
We stayed in a room by the creek with a screened- in porch, oh how I love that. The sitting area by the creek is amazing and the pool is nice along with the play area for kids.
I so recommend this place to stay if you are new to visiting Maggie Valley and if you have never stayed there before. I hope you take my advice because you won't regret staying there and you will love it lke I do.

AS

Smoky Falls Lodge
Smoky Falls Lodge
#15 of 25 in Maggie Valley
Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center

Been to Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas? Share your experiences!